Many students dream of studying in the Ireland, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expense, DCU Business School is offering IAA Geoffrey O’Byrne White Memorial funding for the session 2020/21.
The educational award is available to support EU and non-EU students for one year full-time masters degree programme in Management at DCU in Ireland.
Dublin City University Information
Founded in 1989, Dublin City University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Dublin (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), County Dublin. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, Dublin City University (DCU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Dublin City University (DCU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
DCU Business School will provide the award amount of €5,000 first year only to the winning candidates.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, firstly students must take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Dublin City University. After being enrolled, students should apply for the application and submit via email to DCU Business School at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Student must submit resume/CV, a letter of application (maximum 500 words)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: International candidates who are non-native speakers of English must satisfy the University of their competency in the English language.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE