Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
If you are mission-driven, have a track record of solid performance and are also looking for an opportunity to make a tangible difference in a new bank, we have a role for you in the business segment and capacity below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Code: HRD-03
Business Segment: Human Resources – HRD-00
Requirements and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Human Resources Management.
- First degree in Business or Social Sciences. Post-graduate qualification in Human Resources Management will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification in Human Resources (CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM) would be required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Manpower Planning, Sourcing, On-boarding Management, Performance Management, HRIS, Compensation and Benefits Management, Rewards and Recognition, and Talent Management.
- HR Policy development and administration experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Candidates should apply for only one position. Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.