AfriTech Digitals Limited is into ICT Solutions and Real Estate. We also provide cutting edge business solutions to brands and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes to ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and talent management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement a Qualitative Process Control Methodology Leave Management
- Ensure a regular regime of periodic meetings at Management, Departmental and Company levels.
- Documents Archiving.
- 1-3 years relevant job experience
- Less than 35 years of Age
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour and HR best practices
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Human Resources or related field.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Successful candidate start work immediately
- Realiable HR Consulting firm located in Lagos can also send in their brief.