Principal Facilities Management – Established in 2005, we has evolved from running maintenance operations to become a regional leader delivering facilities management services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- He/She will work with the Top Management to provide technical leadership to the Human Resources (HR) Business Unit for functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, compensation, HRIS, and training.
- BS / BA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, or its recognized equivalent with 5 – 7 years of relevant experience.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and computer (spreadsheet) skills are required
- A higher degree or professional qualification in HR is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.