Off-Field Concepts Limited – We blend creative, strategic planning with expert knowledge to tackle the toughest challenges for businesses. Today’s businesses need the right blend of people and technology to attain and accelerate growth. At Off-Field we have the right mix of solutions to optimize your people and technology so we are able to grow with you. We provide best-in-class solutions in Physical Security and Safety, Electrical Contracting Services, Information and Communication Technology, Extra-Low Voltage (ELV) works, and Automation systems. Our smart home automation systems are the best your money can afford.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- Happy employees lead to increased productivity and better results. We’re looking for a highly skilled HR professional to assist with employee relations, policies, and practices to help us grow and thrive
- Our ideal candidate will have experience with HR, including onboarding, exit interviews, the administration of benefits and compensation, team restructuring, and conflict resolution
- As the “face” of our company culture, he/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for nurturing employee performance and a pleasant work environment.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain, develop, and implement employee processes and procedures, using HR systems for proper documentation
- Provide ongoing maintenance of employee data and change workflows across all internal and associated external systems encompassing candidate management, new hire onboarding, and organizational change management
- Responsible for data / file management processes related to new hire and termination process across all related databases for all personnel
- Contribute to the design, configuration, and communication activities related to ongoing and annual benefit enrollment process, program, compliance and performance
- Continuously seek to identify, improve, and automate current processes to improve the management and accessibility of key analytical data
- Maintain, develop, and implement an active database of screened potential hires
- Provide general administrative support functions and inparticular to the human resource operations of the organisation.
- His/ her responsibilities include but not limited to employees’ data management, talent management, compensation and benefits, learning & development, employee welfare & engagement, updating and ensuring compliance of the company’s policies.
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Coordinate all new hire orientation activities / logistics related to the scheduling and preparation of new hire materials, overseeing checklists for all required tasks necessary to onboard new employees and consultants
- Support staff with HR-related issues, including, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, vacation, misconduct, and any problem resolution
- Maintain / update HR records and employee files in accordance with compliance laws, and policies provide organizational change information for charts and presentations
- Participate in HR technology group and forums, and attend vendor webinars to stay current on software capabilities and enhanced functionality
- Work closely with payroll and other departments, exercising the utmost discretion while working with highly confidential information
- Monitor and provide employee compliance support for the organization
- Focus on getting the best performance out of employees including coordinating, monitoring and supporting tasks schedule for the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 2+ years in HR or recruitment preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience working in HR
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature
- Experience working with PeopleSoft a plus
- Understanding federal HR laws.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online