PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a private equity firm focused on investing and acquiring privately-owned companies in specific sectors within West Africa and/or the wider Sub-Saharan Africa region is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources and Admin Personnel
Reference Number: 130-PEO01117
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The preferred candidate will be expected to provide support in implementing and managing human resource systems and procedures in order to promote an employee-oriented, high performance culture within the company.
- Ensure effective use and availability of company’s facilities working tools and equipment for operational performance. The key areas include Payroll, Recruitment, Training, HR and Administration
- Implementation of all employee payroll management including payroll computation, reviews and promotions
- Ensure adherence and compliance with regulatory authorities and obtaining compliance certificates such as ITF, PENCOM, NSITF, LIRS etc.
- Training administration and development programs and liaison with external training bodies across various sectors and levels.
- Plan, coordinate and implement training programs for new and existing employees
- Support development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems as well as provide support and assistance to employees regarding those initiatives
- Coordinate and ensure compliance to employee tax, PAYE, pension and all laws and activities regarding payroll
- Manages HMO administration i.e. registration, service issues etc
- Support the recruitment and selection process as well as the employee orientation and onboarding process
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Manage and update employee records (attendance, employee data) as well as supports the HR Manager on employee related issues
- Pension and death benefit administration for exit employees
- Performance management system – Periodic evaluation, appraisal and implementation of performance management processes
- Recommendation and implementation of disciplinary processes for employees
- Schedule and organize meetings, team bonding workshops, employee engagement programs and department activities as required
- Prepare and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc.
- Coordinate the printing of office documents such as letter heads, memo pads, payment vouchers, complimentary cards, etc.
- Minimum of 2:1 grade level in any Social Science Degree from a recognised institution
- Membership of CIPM or its equivalent is required
- MSc/MBA (Added advantage )
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR & Admin position
- Must have worked in a reputable organization
- Must be aged between 25-30 years
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY