EST Master Construction Limited was incoporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and ever since, has shown its ability to adopt a thouroughly modern approach to construction works.
EST Master Construction Limited is a leading construction company in diverse market segments. We are considered among the best because of our ability to undertake large and complex projects, embrace new technologies, and make a difference in the lives of our clients, employees and neighbours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Officer
Ref Code: MCLR/HR/01/20
Location: Port Harcourt
- The HR / Admin Officer will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities.
- He / she will be responsible for providing oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development as well as oversee administrative functions.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
Human Resource Functions:
- Manage all processes relating to recruitment, on-boarding and talent management.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Build the business partner relationship alongside of teams to achieve business goals.
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Engage and influence management to support and implement HR initiatives across the Company.
- Lead critical change management initiatives alongside the executive directors
- Provide leadership, consultation, and advice to staff in terms of workforce planning, performance management, and organizational effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with company policies / procedures, corporate culture, values and behavior.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Investigate employee relations issues & work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically and create a conducive work environment.
- Analyze staff welfare packages such as HMO, Group Life Assurance, Pension, Leave allowances etc. and facilitate registration / renewal
- Manages and reviews the company’s administrative processes and procedures to ensure optimum business operations and make recommendations.
- Oversee management of office supplies / inventory with attention to budget optimization.
- Manage external and internal communication channels to facilitate smooth business operations.
- Manage Public Relations / serves as the Company’s focal point for dissemination of information thereby creating a good image for the company.
- Facilitate renewals for Insurance and Regulatory bodies such as NipeX, DPR, NSITF, ITF, BPP, Fire and Burglary Insurance, Professional Indemnity Insurance etc.
- Ensure the smooth running of all company equipment’s and facility to prevent lapses in operation and down-time.
- Oversee the submission of qualitative Pre-qualification, Technical and Commercial Tenders for the Company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related discipline plus recognized professional certification (such as ACIPM, SPHRi, SHRM-SCP) etc.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience partnering with executives and leading teams, preferably in the Building Construction industry.
- Valuable experience driving development programs across all business lines and at scale.
- Strong business acumen and an ability to understand business units’ needs.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Labour Laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Should possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and other productivity tools.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications quoting the position and reference code as subject of the email to: email@example.com