Tizeti Network Limited (Wifi.com.ng) is a growing NCC licensed Internet Service Provider for Africa. We offer commercial and residential Internet to estates, hotels and multi-tenant buildings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
- Tizeti is looking to hire an experienced HR Lead for the business. The role holder will report to the HR Manager and will be responsible for all HR activities such as reviewing and advising on HR policies and processes across the business and providing support in delivering strategic Human Resources initiatives.
- Provide support and participate with managers in the recruitment of new staff.
- Plan, co-ordinate Internship work experience placements, ensuring that these meet the needs of the organizations as well as those of the student.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Responsible for cascading the departmental objectives into task for the associates and also conducting appraisals when appropriate.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Review and ensures that the company policy is updated adequately.
- Ensures that all staff has a good understanding of the company policy and HR procedures.
- Implement and maintain HR procedures to ensure effective, fair and consistent management of staff throughout the organization.
- Provide advice and guidance on individual employee relations cases, ensuring that these are well managed and meet the requirements of the Company policies, best practice and employment legislation
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance e.g. Nigeria Labour Law, International Labour Organization (ILO).
- Good first degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum of Seven (7) years’ relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Strong operational orientation
- Creativity in facilitating workshops and presenting complex matters
- Advanced use of Microsoft office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online