Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Business Admin or related Field
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM, PHRI
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Preferably Female Applicants
Skills / Competence:
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong team spirit
- Attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.