Showmat Construction Limited is a registered company that brings a wide range of engineering services in building and construction work, vendor qualifications and quality control. We also render services ranging from reports and documents for using legal and financial data, facts and official information.
We hereby require the services of suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for HR Assistant who has excellent of familiarity and strong communication skills.
- To be an ideal candidate for the human resources assistant position, should also hold an HR-related degree and have some experience in our industry.
- And should be able to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Following our training sessions, you’ll be able to assist HR Managers in the whole recruitment lifecycle.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves
- Proven experience as an HR Assistant, Staff Assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Candidate must ready to travel.
- 1 – 6 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Position” as the subject of the email.