Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Strategy and Analytics Officer
- To deliver business efficiency and intelligence via insightful reporting and visualization in order to monitor processes, activities, staff performance and growth in line with progressive HR practices (in data and ratios, where necessary) for quality decisions.
- To operationalize HC strategies and ensure effective monitoring and management of all HR related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the HR’s management in establishing logical connections between HR Strategy and business objectives via best practice and representative data as required.
- Consistently scan internal and external HR best practices and ensure internal HC strategy is reflective of emerging HR trends and practices.
- Manage the HC strategic implementation calendar and ensure strategic implementation of milestones and activities.
- Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards, and analyses to drive key management decisions.
- Contribute to improving talent effectiveness and efficiency; proactively identify business problems and synthesizing results from analysis into recommendations for management decisions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in managing analytics for new projects to ensure delivery of desired outcomes within pre-set timelines.
- Develop and present monthly standard unit’s activity reports, analysis dashboards scorecards, and other predefined analytic requirements.
- Apply business modeling expertise to gain actionable insights and boost productivity in line with strategic priorities.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and innovation; create reports with identified opportunities.
- System Integration
- Software Engineering
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Conceptual/Analytical skills
- Human Resource Project Management
- Confidentiality, Professionalism & Integrity
- Records management
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Stakeholder Management
- Research Orientation
- Quality assurance
- Business presentation skill
- Problem Solving skills
- Business Analysis
- Research Orientation
- Interpersonal relations
- Decision quality & Problem solving
- Time & Self-Management
- Attention to detail (Excellence)
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results (Efficiency)
- Customer Focus
Education and Experience:
- First Degree in any Sciences / Social Sciences discipline.
- A degree in Statistics and relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- 5 years relevant work experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online