Klink Consult Limited – Our client, Main World Holidays and Travels is a full- service Travel Agency that promotes local and international tourism by creating world class travel experience that serves its wide range of clients and their need.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator / Office Manager
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down organization policies and procedures, developed job profiles and sourced candidates from major job boards, conducted recruitments, reviewed candidate’s application and interviewed afterwards in collaboration with line managers.
- Handle employment verification and investigation (reference checks) and salary negotiation, and sent feedback emails to unsuccessful candidates
- Liaised with the hiring managers to ensure the necessary work tools for new hires were procured and set up before the staff resumes.
- Compile necessary documentation for addition of new hires to payroll and preparation of documents for payroll variation.
- Administration of all staff benefits, and allowances e.g. Leave, staff education assistance, staff children education support and medical Insurance benefits, relocation allowance in accordance with the agency policy provision etc.
- Maintain up to date personnel records for all staff in hard and electronic copies, while ensuring confidentiality
- Plan and develop on-the-job training programs for employees and career development programs for managers with a focus on retaining existing talent and reducing employee turnover.
- Handle employee terminations, grievance and other difficult situations in a sensitive, fair and respectful manner, working closely with legal-council, supervisors and management in line with organizational policy
- Monitor and ensure compliance with local labour laws and staff regulations
Job Requirements and Skills
- Candidate should possess a Degree with at least 1 year work experience.
- Experience as a HR administrator or HR administrator’s assistant
- Understanding various HR software systems, like HRMS Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise Interpersonal with good communicative skills
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of the email.