Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading engineering and construction company in Nigeria is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos (Living proximity is a must)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring the company’s performance management system and training all levels of employees on the performance evaluation
- Lead staff welfare/staff care activities including periodic teambuilding events
- Prepare the monthly Payroll Leave Schedule for staff.
- Ensure all staff personal files are updated according to checklist /procedures on constant basis.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of project and task management tools such as Trello
- 4 – 7 years working experience in a similar role.
- Degree in Business Administration, office management and other related fields.
- Female preferably.
- Good interpersonal skills/communication skills
- Knowledge of Labor Law.
- Excellent analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their updated Resume to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email.