Smart Hospitality Solutionis a brand Carved out of Soladia Investment Nigeria Limited in Nigeria about a decades ago in accordance with the federal government of Nigeria act 1990. We are a leading Systems Integrator & ICT capacity development company, serving Nigeria Hospitality Industry, We provides optimum network design configurations to suit requirements and ensuring high-level security and performance. We are committed to providing IT solutions for Hospitality Industry, we are teams of constructive engineers and IT expert.
Our range of services includes Smart Building, Smart City (gated Community), Smart Multi-dwelling Solution, Network & communication design, Information Security Consultancy & Trainings, Renew Energy, Application Development and Software Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel IT Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Responsible for troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Responsible for doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Responsible for general network setup and device configuration.
- Responsible for server hardware, Disk storage technology, I / O devices.
- Responsible for network infrastructure, including CAT5 / 6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN / LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Responsible for Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy, cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti-virus setup and day to day support.
- Responsible for assigning and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains a proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Keep updated with the latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Responsible for perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years work experience
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.