If you want to start your educational journey in Germany with some funding help, then you can join the New Perspectives International Scholarship at Hertie School.
The Hertie School is committed to attracting the best students from around the world who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must apply for an undergraduate degree at the university. After being registered, candidates can complete a standard application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit curriculum vitae, copies of previous exam certificates, copies of your certificates from German universities and write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following: Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good academic records to apply this funded education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2021-2022