Intuitive Global Healthcare System is a global healthcare management and medical information technology company with a mission to improving outcomes for stakeholders in the global healthcare industry. It is a subsidiary of Korak Healthsource, Inc. Maryland, USA incorporated company founded by a group of Nigerian expatriates in 1997. The group management has a combined over 75 year experience in the healthcare sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Help Desk Specialist
- Intuitive Global Healthcare Systems is looking for a competent Help Desk Specialist responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate problems, and determine and implement solutions.
- The ideal candidate must also be customer-oriented and patient in dealing with customers. The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business. The selected candidate will be expected to resume on September 1st, 2020.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
- Knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting, and providing help desk support
- Excellent communication skills
- OND/HND in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
N50,000 / month
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.