HEC has announced undergraduate scholarships for students of Balochistan and FATA. The Higher Education Commission HEC announces Indigenous Scholarships Batch-IV of ‘Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the students of Balochistan & FATA (Phase-II) for Undergraduate Studies in All Disciplines.
Applications are invited from the outstanding students of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA who intend to pursue Undergraduate studies in HEC-recognized public/private sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2020-21 in all areas of study/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II)”, Batch-V.
- Applicants Must Possess local Certificate/Domicile of Balochistan/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12-year education with 60% marks in FA/FSc/ICom/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- The maximum age limit is 22 years as on the Closing date.
- Candidates must acquire the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- Candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government Scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Average tuition fee and other charges including hostel fee up to Rs. 60,000 per semester/year.
- Living allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book allowance of Rs. 5,000 per anum.
- A travel allowance of Rs. 5,000 per anum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs. 10,000 once during the entire study period.
HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Application in the hard form will not be entertained.
The last date for online application is Friday, October 02, 2020
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BELGIUM 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN USA 2020-2021