We are a professional Creative Graphic Designer that is eager to integrate Creativity and Innovative Designs and Concepts into your personal or professional projects.
We are also a Front-End Developer creating modern and responsive designs for Web and Mobile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Care Assistant
Location: Asaba, Delta
Job Type: Full Time
- Scheduling patient appointments, cancellations, and updating records.
- Verifying patient identity.
- Monitoring and taking patient vital signs and heart rate as needed.
- Entering patient information into a database.
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitary needs of space.
- Maintaining required records and documentation.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Recording patients conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, and weight
- Assisting with clinical duties.
- Checking and ordering inventory supplies; maintaining office equipment, ordering replacement supplies as needed.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation.
- Working as a vital part of a team of medical professionals.
- Strong desire to help people and improve their daily lives.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits patience and understanding.
- Great interpersonal relations and confident demeanor
- Excellent team player.
- Encouraging to patients and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information.
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed.
- High school diploma and completion of a 1 – year certificate program or 2 – year associates degree in medical assistance from a school accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Basic Life Support, CPR, and Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) license from the American Association of Medical Assistants; Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) certification preferred.
- Understanding standard health and nursing practices and procedures.
- Proven experience as a health care assistant.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of medical recording and databases preferred.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.