Trident Micro Finance Bank Limited is a financial Institution incorporated to provide financial services to those person(s) or business (es) that are traditionally not served or under-served by the conventional commercial banks. Trident MFB are also positioned to meet the needs of these emerging businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business / Business Development Staff
Department / Unit: SME & Personal Banking
Working hours: 10hrs / daily
Reports to: Team lead marketing
Works with: HC&M and team members
Size of the work team: 5 to 7
- The purpose of the job is to drive sales as well as marketing the various bank products
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily preparation / weekly compilation of call plan and call memo.
- Weekly update / presentation of prospect lists.
- Account opening; drive of various bank’s products as against budget.
- Relationship Management.
- Loan monitoring and recovery.
- Rendering weekly performance report to reflect sales, fees and income as against budget.
- Be acquainted with new product(s) programs and procedures in the SME unit in order to provide accurate information to customers that can enhance sales transactions.
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also grab the attention of already existing ones to boost sales in the branch.
- Lead recoveries of accounts in oveline with the ultimate aim of full recovery.
Working conditions (travel, workspace, etc.):
- The team member is provided with a work station to assist in discharging duties.
- The team member is paid on monthly based on agreed monthly remuneration.
- The team member is also entitled to agreed annual leave and other welfare package in line with the bank’s policy for grade.
Minimum level of Education / Experience
- B.Sc (HND with PGD / Masters would be considered.).
- 1 years Minimum experience in banking or related field.
Skills required: (e.g. good analytical and reporting skills, etc.):
- Good numerical skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Acceptable report presentation and compilation.
Competencies required: (e.g. communication, teamwork, problem-solving, etc.):
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good team spirit and work lead.
- Acceptable problem-solving level and escalation where necessary.
- Account Opening.
- Product Knowledge.
- Relationship Management.
Technical skills required: (e.g. computer skills, ability to use specific equipments):
- Microsoft Office e.g. Words and excel.
- Language skills required: (e.g. good English reading and writing skills, language certificates with a required minimum score, etc.)
- Good writing and reading skills.
- Physical requirements: (e.g. strength to lift heavy weights)
- Not physically challenged or visually impaired
Selection process: (optional: description of the evaluation process and timeframe):
- Excellent appraisal rating under the period of review.
- Acceptable level of responsibility.
- Good time management.
- Good people management.
- Other: As may be inputted by the Bank.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:
Trident Micro Finance Bank Limited,
3rd Floor, Ekiti House,
Plot 1042, Kure Mohammed Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY