Applications have opened for the Scholarships in Finland, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The University is providing scholarships for Bachelors, Masters i the courses available at the University.
- Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences Scholarships in Finland, 2020 are open to all nationals.
- Additionally, the scholarship is applicable to the degree programs that are subjected to tuition fees.
- Also, candidates applying for Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences Scholarships in Finland, 2020 must be admitted into one of the eligible Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program at the University.
Value of Scholarship
- Applicants of Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences Scholarships in Finland, 2020 who satisfy the requirement of 55 ECTS credits during two consecutive academic semesters will be granted 20% of the tuition fee.
- Likewise, Bachelor’s degree students who complete the degree in 6 semesters or less and Master’s level students who finish the degree in 2 semesters or less will be awarded 30% of the tuition fees.
Scholarships are not available for students who are studying the first academic year in Haaga-Helia UAS unless a student is graduating in two academic semesters or sooner.
Haaga-Helia UAS will charge a tuition fee from a student accepted to a degree program taught in English. The tuition fee includes teaching and access to the learning facilities and the student Library. As a student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences you have access to Student Services and ICT services will also be at your disposal to support your studies. Additionally, a tuition fee is applicable if you are not a citizen of a country of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences (formerly Helsinki Business Polytechnic and Helia) is one of Finland’s largest business polytechnics. Also, it is an open University of Applied Sciences, owned by a foundation run by Helsinki’s business community. Furthermore, this Institution is fully supervised and accredited by the Finnish government through the Ministry of Education and Culture. Likewise, the school’s primary facilities are in Pasila, Helsinki. It has other premises in Haaga, Malmi (all in Helsinki), and in Porvoo and Vierumäki.
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWEDEN 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CZECH REPUBLIC 2020-2021