If you want to achieve higher education in abroad then, you can apply for the GyanDhan program for the academic year 2020/21. The award is merit-based that will be presented to the student with excellent academic records.
This funding opportunity is open for students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany.
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to follow all the given steps:
- Step 1: Click on the start application
- Step 2: Please fill up the following Name, Email Id, Mobile, Target Country, Target College, Target Course
- Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents
- Step 4: You must complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students will be required to upload the following documents to be eligible for the opportunity :Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking in this program, applicants must have previous year degree with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The GyanDhan will provide the award amount of INR 1 Lakh to the one successful student.
APPLY FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIPS BELOW:
1.SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN RUSSIA
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA