Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Group Human Resource & Administrative Manager
Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Monitoring administration to established standards, procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement and resolves any discrepancies.
- Supervises the activities of the IT and Facility Management/Admin.
- Plan seminars as needed to accomplish the organization’s and department’s goals.
- B.Sc is required
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics with sound knowledge of HR systems and database.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.