A New Gaming Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Graphics Designer will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media
- Candidate must be a self-starter, able to create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with colleagues and line manager about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Creating designs according to requirement at every point in time.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Graphic Design or related field.
- 3 years Experience or more as a graphic designer
- Strong portfolio of designs
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Video and audio editing will be an added advantage
- Understanding of marketing, consumer trends, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio of graphic designs to: email@example.com using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the mail.