DeKING Navigation – Our client, a leading Community-Based Organization is looking for passionate and committed youths to fill the Internship & Volunteering position below for the various Community Service Projects geared towards Socio-Economic Development:
Job Title: Graphic Designer (Internship / Volunteer)
- Conceptualizing visuals.
- Creating images using design software
- Testing graphics across various media
- Minimum of OND in any related field
- Good communication skill
- Basic understanding of Community Service operations
- Proficient in the use of relevant software
- Great Time Manager
- Resilient sense and ability to working independently
- Great Team player.
The successful candidates would be having the following benefits:
- Access to premium training programmes, certifications and professional networks.
- Fully-funded conferences and workshops
- Recommendations for career advancements
- Free Career counselling, mentoring and guidance
- And much more
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position specifying either Internship or Volunteering Role.
- The role is for Internship and Volunteering.
- In line with the COVID-19 guidelines, the selected persons would be Working Remotely.
- The position is opened to all irrespective of location and gender.