Trefoil Networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria and most of West and Central Africa. In-depth technological knowledge, groundbreaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Reports to: Head of, Marketing
- The Graphic Designer would be responsible creating effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
- B.Sc degree in Graphic Art or any related course
- 0-2 year experience
- Must Reside in Abuja.
Competencies / Skills:
- Creative in designing and devising graphics campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Must be abreast in Abode creative suite and coral draw.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Multi-tasking skills
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and location as the subject of the mail.