Presspoint Limited, a Prinitng Press is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist / Admin Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Responsibilities
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager to develop design concepts
- Receive feedback from the Creative Director and Graphic Design Manager and make necessary changes
- Assemble final presentation material for printing as needed
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
N50,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.