Ark Resources – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our client is seeking to recruit graduates for their Graduate Trainee Program. The program is aimed at grooming fresh graduates and exposing them to the global industry; offering the opportunity to gain both technical expertise and soft skills that will aid their career growth. Successful trainees will be retained in the client’s organization as a staff.
- Must be a graduate in Accounting, Business Development, Marketing, General / Social Science / Arts background with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Must have completed WAEC / NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English at no more than two sittings.
Professional Competence Required:
- Team Spirit
- Creativity and Innovativeness
- Job Ownership and responsibility
- Digital savvy
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn new things.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
- Statement of result – Bachelor’s degree or HND
- NYSC discharge certificate or Exemption Certificate
- Evidence of WAEC / NECO
- Application letter.