The Graduate School of Education is taking an initiative to educate students through its International Fellowship at American University in Cairo. The bursary is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
This highly competitive GSE fellowships will provide students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research and other professional work.
The American University in Cairo Information
Founded in 1919, The American University in Cairo is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of New Cairo (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Cairo. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, The American University in Cairo (AUC) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. The American University in Cairo (AUC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 100 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
The American University in Cairo will provide all the following study expenses:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
- May cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses
- How to Apply: Entrants will have to admit to an eligible master course at the American University in Cairo before the admission deadline. They will need to fill out an online application form to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD