American University has come up with an excellent Graduate School of Education Fellowship open for the academic year 2020-21. This scheme will support those international students who genuinely need financial aid.
The perk of the programme consists of tuition fees for a maximum of three credits per semester. This scholarship may also cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses.
The American University in Cairo Information
Founded in 1919, The American University in Cairo is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of New Cairo (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Cairo. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, The American University in Cairo (AUC) is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 5,000-5,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. The American University in Cairo (AUC) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 100 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- Eligibility Criteria: Interested candidates should check the following requirements:
- Applicants can be of any nationality
- For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Entrants must be taking admission to the master of arts in international and comparative education
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Applicants must have demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- Candidates should demonstrate genuine financial need.
All deserving candidates will receive tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester as an award. This scholarship may cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses.
- How to Apply: Entrants will have to admit to an eligible master course at the American University in Cairo before the admission deadline. They will need to fill out an online application form to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants need to have a bachelor degree to enrol in a master programme at American University in Cairo.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021