International students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in the Global Silver Excellence Scholarships programme in the UK. The funding grant is offered by the University of Salford.
This educational programme supports high-achieving overseas students for 2021/2022 intakes to study at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
University of Salford Information
Established in 1967, University of Salford is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Salford (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), North West England. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Privy Council, University of Salford is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Salford offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 52 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The University of Salford will provide an award amount of £3,000 to all deserving candidates for undergraduate study.
- How to Apply: If you have been admitted to study in one of the relevant courses given above, then you will automatically be considered for this application program. There is no need for a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must hold an offer for an eligible programme, achieve at least a second-class degree.
- Language Requirement: You must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English: TOEFL IBT and TOELF IBT
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN HUNGARY 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN 2020-2021