ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY IN GERMANY
First cycle studies (bachelor’s)
If you have successfully completed upper secondary studies in one of the signatory countries of the Lisbon Convention, are in possession of a valid school leaving certificate and qualify for higher education studies in your home country, you may also qualify for higher education studies in Germany. However, you are requested to prove your level of English and/or German. In some cases, you are also requested to take additional qualifying courses.
Second cycle studies (master’s)
If you are applying for a master’s program at an institution in Germany, you are required to be in possession of a relevant bachelor’s or equivalent degree diploma.
Third cycle studies (PhD)
In the event you are applying for doctoral studies at an institution in Germany, you are required to be in possession of a relevant diploma or master’s degree program.
VISA REQUIREMENT TO STUDY IN GERMANY
The most important requirements during your Germany student visa process are:
- Visa Application Documents.
- Duly filled out and signed national visa application form.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your certificate of birth.
- Your marriage certificate. (If applicable).
- Your child’s certificate of birth. (If applicable).
- Your recent passport-style photographs. (Up to 3).
- Photocopies of previous German residence titles. (If applicable).
- Previous Schengen visa.
- Previous German resident permit.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SOUTH KOREA 2021-2022
3. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2021-2022
4. LATEST SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD 2021-2022