To encourage the education of students in Philippines, CIIT College of Arts and Technology is providing Future Scholarship Grant for the academic year 2020-2021.
The programme aims to encourage the top talented students who want to study any degree coursework at this university.
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Incoming college students can apply
- Candidate must not have any major offence
- You must be commenced in any degree course study at this university
Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win the fee reduction of up to 20% of tuition and miscellaneous fees on any approved course.
- How to Apply: First of all, all candidates will have to take admission in any course at this university. After that, they can apply for the reward.
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application, applicants must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in any degree program, you must hold a Diploma or Certification of high school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to show that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN GERMANY 2020-2021