Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Amsterdam 2020. The deadline for the application is 1st September 2020. The name of the scholarship is PhD Position in Behavioural Ethics at University of Amsterdam 2021.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships in Amsterdam
- MSc (Research Master) in (Behavioural) Economics, Cognitive/ Social/ Organizational Psychology or related field;
- Additionally, advanced statistical and computational skills (e.g., R, STATA);
- Furthermore, experience with designing and running experiments;
- Also, explicit interest and motivation to conduct scientific research.
Value of Scholarship
- The student will be classified as PhD candidate (promovendus) in the Dutch University job-ranking system (UFO), providing a gross monthly starting salary of EUR 2,790 in the first year (which increases to EUR 3,061 in the final year) with an additional end-of-year bonus (8.3%) and holiday allowance (8%).
The University of Amsterdam is a public university located in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Additionally, the UvA is one of two large, publicly funded research universities in the city, the other being the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
The employment contract will be an initial period of one year with a possibility to extend it for an additional two years, pending positive evaluation. The PhD candidate will be part of an interdisciplinary team studying the antecedents and consequences of trust when using the sharing economy.
Visit the official page for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of Amsterdam|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWEDEN 2020-2021