The Italian University Padova University Scholarship has opened their applications for Degree Programmes with an UNLIMITED Number of Places 2021 entry. The University of Padua welcomes applications from international students. Up to 43 scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. In the 2020 US News & World Report World Best Global Universities Rankings, the University of Padua is ranked the world’s 116thun and 48th in Europe.
Università degli Studi di Padova Information
Established in 1222, Università degli Studi di Padova (University of Padua) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Padua (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Veneto. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministero dell’Istruzione, dell’Università e della Ricerca, Italia (Ministry of Education, Universities and Research, Italy), Università degli Studi di Padova (UNIPD) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Università degli Studi di Padova (UNIPD) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
If you meet the requirements, you will be automatically included in the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted.
- do not possess Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- Apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3-degree programmes for Padova University Scholarship.
The University of Padua, offer various Padova University Scholarship schemes to support students.
Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a Maximum Duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates.
- 3 continuous years for Bachelors and Single Cycle Degree Candidates.
- Choose your degree programme and carefully check its entry requirements
- Prepare all required documents (in PDF format)
- Register on apply.unipd.it by clicking on “Become an applicant” and filling in the form.
- Use the applicant code you receive by email to “Sign In” and complete your application. Make sure you have filled in all the fields and uploaded all necessary documents before clicking on “Submit”. Please note that you can apply for up to 3 degree programmes. Do not register more than once by using different email addresses, otherwise your applications will be rejected.
- Pay the application fee (€30). The application fee is not refundable. You will receive a link for the payment by email.
- Wait for the evaluation feedback. Please note that your application is checked by the Admissions and Welcome Unit first, and then evaluated by a dedicated Academic Committee.
If you applied for a degree programme with an unlimited number of places, you will be notified of the evaluation via the application platform.
If you applied for a degree programme with a limited number of places (First Call), check the admission results
- In order to complete your enrolment, follow the instructions provided in the How to enrol section.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN JAPAN 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN INDONESIA 2020-2021