Apply for the Fully Funded Fellowships at Ghent University in Belgium 2020. The deadline for the application is 31st July 2020. The name of the fellowship is Environmental Technology, Food Technology, and Molecular Biotechnology Postdoctoral fellowship 2020.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Fellowships
- You have already conducted excellent academic research in inorganic chemistry and green chemistry in general and Metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) in particular which is clearly reflected in outstanding publications in national and international peer-reviewed books and/or journals;
- Additionally, you have actively participated in national and international scientific meetings which are relevant for the discipline;
- Also, you have the didactic, communicative and organizational skills to teach university students to develop academic competences;
- Likewise, you hold a thesis-based doctorate or a diploma or certificate that is recognized as equivalent (article V.20 Codex Higher Education).
- Also, you have at least two years of postdoctoral experience by September 1st, 2020.
Value of Scholarship
(1) The University will determine the salary in accordance with the Ghent University salary standards
(2) Bonus: Two bonuses in June (92% of monthly salary) and December (100% monthly salary)
(3) Additionally, transportation and Housing
(4) Also, severance
(5) Likewise, private Health Insurance
(6) Leaves and holidays
(7) Furthermore, for international applicants: Visa support & Relocation
About the University
Ghent University is a public research university located in Ghent, Belgium. It was established in 1817 by King William I of the Netherlands. Additionally, after the Belgian Revolution of 1830, the newly formed Belgian state began to administer the university.
Visit the official website for more information.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2020-2021