European Youth Portal calls application for Eco-Solidarity – European Solidarity Corps project in Krakow.
The 14 Volunteers will participate in the Eco-Solidarity – European Solidarity Corps project. By implementing we intend to achieve the following goals
- Allowing volunteers from different countries to participate in the 10-month ESC project and creating the conditions for their personal development and acquisition of competencies that will allow them to become better citizens understanding the common values.
- Support for educational institutions in their daily work and internationalization of it.
Volunteers will support the following institutions: special school, primary school, and autism center
- Building an eco-friendly attitude, zero waste idea, rational and ethical purchasing decisions, not wasting resources among volunteers, students, teachers, as well as the entire community of host institutions.
- Teaching participants to manage information (selection, evaluation, verification, use) Volunteers, in addition to their daily work in the facilities, will have the opportunity to conduct their own workshops and mini-projects.
Volunteers will take part in the training circle organized by Polish National Agency: on-arrival training and mid-term. The hosting organization will organize a short introduction to daily duties. Coordinating the organization will provide training on formal aspects of the project, about setting goals and developing soft skills and competences, about Youthpass as well as additional training needed for the experience is fulfilling.
Volunteers will receive the following benefits
- Accommodation: Volunteer will stay in a rental flat (usually double rooms) with access to the kitchen and bathroom.
- Furnished and equipped flat with pillows, duvet covers, pillowcases, and washing machine.
- Volunteers will get money for food every month from coordinating institutions (together with pocket money it’s 800 PLN).
- Travel budget for a round trip for one volunteer depends on the distance “in a straight line” according to distance calculator: between 500 -1999 KM: it is 275 EUR, between 2000-2999 KM: 360 EUR.
- Candidates must have experience in work with youth will be an additional asset, however, it is not compulsory.
- Good communicational skills are also an additional asset because the project is based on communication with other people.
- All creative skills artistic or motor skills can enrich the project.
- The same relates to computer skills. Volunteers should be open-minded and creative.
|Type of Opportunity||Exchange Programs|
|Organizer||European Youth Portal|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD