AppClick Technology is a professional and registered web design company. Our objective is to design secure web apps of a high standard with unique features and in the process optimize clients’ brand and create a user-friendly web environment. We provide robust, progressive, and appropriate technology services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Full-Stack Developer will be responsible for building the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications and also help with structuring the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side solutions.
- Build front-end web and mobile applications with appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work..
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- A working personal Computer.
- UX/UI development skills.
- Experience in Payment Engine Integration e.g. Paypal, Paystack, Interswitch, etc.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Along with your application, please submit samples of your work (either a portfolio or links to your past and current projects.).