Lixytech is a San Francisco based software consulting firm. Our mission is to connect highly skilled Nigerian Software Developers with high tech companies in the United States and Europe. Our goal is to help make Nigeria the tech center of Africa. We build our own software, provide offshore development services to our customers, as well as help them hire Nigerian software developers directly into their engineering organizations in the US and Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra, Lagos
- We are looking for next-generation Nigerian developers to create, lead, and build new solutions. We use cutting edge technology and are at the forefront of modern development practices.
- Your primary focus will be developing user-facing components of the web application, with an eye for a positive user experience.
- This is a remote position, so your commitment to team collaboration, excellent communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- The developer’s responsibility is to understand the primary customer needs and translate it into a complete product. This involves the following:
- Understanding your client’s business goals
- Develop & maintain fast and functional responsive web applications
- Perform high quality work that not only meets, but exceeds the need of the client.
- Participate in the entire app life-cycle
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- The ability to work in a remote, international organization is a must
Technical skill requirements:
- Able to pass our engineering skills assessment
- Highly skilled in proficient in HTML & CSS
- Have experience developing software using Agile methodologies
- Understand the responsive website design and progressive web-app technologies
Desired Personal Skills and Characteristics:
As the ideal candidate for this role you:
- Are active in the technology ecosystem in your city ex: you organize meet-ups, speak at conferences and are active on GitHub.
- Have experience working remotely as an effective member of a team
- Have exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are strongly motivated by joining a company intent on spreading a high-quality engineering culture in Nigeria
- Have excellent time management and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online