Cainergy Group – We offer a streamlined approach that aims to solve the significant challenges faced with new and ageing assets in industries worldwide.
We help our clients optimize the performance and functionality of their assests ensuring minimum downtime and overall alignment with all applicable standards, codes and regulations through our custom Asset Integrity Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Reports To: Administrative Officer
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- The front desk officer is the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and polished, professional appearance.
- The front desk personnel will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Receiving guests, determine nature of business, and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that the lobby area is always kept clean and serene.
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Taking and delivering messages or documenting messages when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Assist Administrative Officer with clerical duties to include faxing, copying, and organizing / maintaining files.
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information requested.
- Receives, sorts and distributes mail.
- Ensuring that visitors are appropriately registered on visitor’s logbook.
- Support administrative and special projects requirements, as assigned.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Arts.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite is a plus.
- Candidate could be a corps member.
Required Key Skill:
- Polished professional with outgoing attitude
- Be a team player and love to make the guests feel at home.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees and vendors.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills.
- Comfort and experience interfacing with various levels of staff and management.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of general office machines (i.e. fax, copier, printers, etc.) required.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job position” as email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.