Mwanga is a customer centric, technology driven business support firm that focuses on debt collection, customer data analysis for decision making and customer relationship management for growing and innovative businesses in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk / Office Administrator
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Position Level: Front Desk 1 (Entry Level)
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies.
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests.
- Keep the office in order.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination.
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor and update records and files
- Supervise support staff and ensure regular supply of office supplies.
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English Language.
- Resident within 10 minutes driving distance from Ikeja/ Maryland/ Anthony.
- Knowledge of office machines (e.g. printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume / CV to: email@example.com using “Application – Front Desk” as the subject of the mail.