With the motive to enable students to get a top-notch education in Germany, Friedrich Naumann Foundation is currently granting valuable program for qualified worldwide students.
This scheme will provide eligible candidates with fantastic perks that will help them to pursue an undergraduate and graduate program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: You are suggested to meet the given criteria before going for the next step:
- Must be international students
- Must have an aspiration to pursue a full-time program at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany.
- Qualified students from abroad are invited to apply for a scholarship funding a master’s or a state examination degree (in the main study period).
The total value of The grant is EUR 850 per month. Apart from this, it will provide health insurance together with non-material support in the form of a variety of projects, events and initiatives.
- How to Apply: To apply for this application , you must be a student at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany. Send your application for this application through the online portal of the foundation.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one university to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from university to university.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN VENEZUELA 2020-2021