Explore deep insights on new trends across some key themes of business functions.Gain new knowledge drawn from leading, real business practices; all with global perspectives.
About this course
The course is intended to bring world-class business leaders (e.g., CEOs of globally renowned corporations, senior partners leading McKinsey global practices) into the classroom at Tsinghua SEM to have face-to-face sharing/interaction with students.
Conveying deep insights on new trends across some key themes of business functions (e.g.,
strategy, operations, organization, corporate finance, marketing, technology, and sustainability), and adopting a field-and-forum approach, the course is designed to equip students with new knowledge drawn from leading real business practices, with global perspectives.
What you’ll learn
- Knowledge, theories, and insights drawn from leading real business practices in key functional areas
- Capabilities for problem-solving with deeper insights.
- Examples from business leaders who are distinguished for their leadership development
- Broad yet concrete leadership concepts such as leading organizational change, driving innovation, and decision-making in crises.
|Type of Opportunity||Exchange Programs|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN ALGERIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2020-2021