Dreamworks Global Logistics Limited – A young and dynamic Logistics company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Schedule transportation routes per geopolitical zones with particular movement plans.
- Ensure regular vehicle maintenance and repairs.
- Responsible for the decision on the purchase of company vehicles.
- Responsible for hiring and training drivers, monitor driver’s performance, and effect sanctions when necessary.
- Maintain and manage relationships with mechanic hubs across Nigeria (divided by the 6 geopolitical zones).
- Collaborate with human resources and business manager to add quality drivers to the fleet.
- Develop a strategy for decreasing vehicle maintenance costs; work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or routine maintenance.
- Assist drivers to create the most efficient routes.
- Create reports of trucks and drivers’ effectiveness to be regularly analyzed for department efficiency.
- Meeting regularly with drivers and maintenance team members to discuss ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Ensures fleet compliance to all road and vehicle regulations and laws; Nigeria Highway Code, road signs, and necessary documentations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Logistics, or related degree.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in fleet management.
- A certification in fleet management or logistics will be an advantage.
- The ability to effectively co-ordinate drivers and engineers is mandatory.
- Great organizational skills
- Incredible time management skills
- Ability to analyze large sets of data and draw conclusions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to give constructive criticism
- Great knowledge of vehicles
- Ability to manage recoveries
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: Careers@dgl-ng.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.