Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fireman – HSE
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- This role will be responsible for rapidly and safely performing various duties under emergency conditions frequently involving considerable hazard.
- Carry out and report unsafe acts and audit exercises.
- Report unsafe condition in the premises.
- Carry and report preliminary investigation of accidents/incidents.
- Demonstrate fire and evacuation drills in preparedness for fire emergency.
- Test and report fire pumps pressure in preparedness for fire emergency.
- Manage general inspection exercise covering MEEPS i.e. Materials, Equipment, Environment, People and Systems.
- Inspect portable fire extinguishers in the premises.
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Member of Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals.
- Certificate in basic firefighting is an added advantage.
- 5 years cognate experience.
- Certificate in HSE 2 or General HSE certificate is an added advantage.
The person must:
- Have an eye for detail.
- Ability to report information accurately
- Possess excellent communicate skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online