Research is important for students as it allows them to examine every subject in depth. Get a grant of $1000 for your study needs with this FindDataLab Research Grant Programme. The grant is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding programme is structured to support bachelor or master, doctoral or high school students and researchers who wish to pursue research projects in the U.S. and EU.
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in any topic.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a bachelor or Master student (any major).
- Doctorate student.
- Researcher at an accredited educational institution.
- High-school students involved in scientific research projects can also apply.
Students will get up to 1000 US dollars grant that can be used for web scraping services to collect data for academic purposes.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grants, applicants must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students should require data for your research activities, must use the data exclusively in educational or scientific purposes, create a 2-4 minute video explaining what data you require, and how do you plan to use it in your work.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN MALAYSIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NETHERLANDS 2020-2021