Are you willing to study at Canadian University Dubai and also searching for funding? If so, then here is a fabulous opportunity for you. The University is now welcoming international students to study their desired degree programme with the help of Financial Hardship Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award recognizes academic merit, demonstrated leadership skill and social engagement as factors in the selection process. It includes full tuition, a double residence hall room, student fees, and meal plan not covered by other programmes. The bursary aims to promote access to higher education to scholars facing financial hardship.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded in Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- For high school aspirants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic attainment of 75%.
- Returning scholars must achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the opportunity .
International students can apply
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN UAE 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BELGIUM 2021-2022