TTL Group – We are a multifaceted global group of companies assisting clients to plan, develop, design, finance, construct, alliance, operate and maintain critical infrastructure projects in Nigeria and the whole of Sub-Saharan Africa with a strong commitment to technical excellence and a diverse workforce. We provide services for all modes of infrastructure, including Energy/Power, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Properties, Water and Environmental management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- B.A in Accounting or Economics with an MBA
- With experience in Project Financing, Structural Finance, Cash Flow Analysis and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – Excel,Power Point, Project
- Not Older than 35 years Old
- Analytical and the ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Communication skills, client service and solving complex business issues
- Can handle an intense team atmosphere while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of innovative solutions
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Clear ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to deadlines
Negotiable based on experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and 1page Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of your mail.