Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Spearhead the origination and execution of Financing (Project and Operational) transactions
- Create presentations and credit proposal packages describing new transaction opportunities and participate in the discussions with the Risk teams
- Monitor transactions throughout their lifecycles to communicate and ascertain progress according to budget and other key financial information to relevant stakeholders
- Act as advisor to project management teams and serve as liaisons between the finance departments and project leadership teams.
- Support senior collaborators in the preparation of non-recourse financings marketing pitches, internal credit proposals, spreadsheet financial models and due diligence materials review
- Create, monitor and interpret financial models predicting future trends in relation to project finance; carry out feasibility analysis,
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures; manage outsourced finance and accounting related functions
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department, including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department’s goals and objectives
- Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations (if any) especially their control systems, transaction-processing operations, and policies and procedures to ensure they meet the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
- Create additional analyses and reports as requested by management; prepare and provide the company’s financial statements promptly
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filing; coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Oversee the preparation of the company’s operations and project related budget; report variances and significant issues to management
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems that ensures the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Report risk issues to the Managing Director or his designate; maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Monitor cash balances, forecast cash flow positions and ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement; review the performance of competitors, report key issues to management and recommend improvement activities
- Represent the company with all relevant regulatory bodies related to your duties and responsibilities
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or in any other related field.
- Must possess relevant professional certification (s) i.e. ICAN, ACA, ACCA. CIA, etc.
- Other additional qualification(s) i.e. MBA, MSC. etc. will be an added advantage
- 7-10 years’ experience working in a Finance, Risk Management and Accounting function in a reputable organization
Application Closing Date
25th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title – Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.