MBIS International – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Teaching Assistant (Early Years)
Location: Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualification and Requirements
Our ideal candidate Must:
- Hold a B.Ed. / BA in English Language or Early Childhood Education from a reputable Higher Institution
- Must live in Ibadan and be able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan
- Minimum experience of at least 1-year working with children in a school setting
- Experience of the EYFS Curriculum will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children
- Must have exceptional command of both spoken and written English Language
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible, artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office
- This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain on the job experience of the British Curriculum.
- You will get the chance to inspire young learners and use your skills to give something back; making sure every pupil gets the same access to quality education and the opportunity to succeed
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.