Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 – 6, Junior and Senior High School. Our school academic operations and social life are entirely based on Christian faith. As our motto indicates, the totality of our programmes here are geared towards enabling our students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Secretary
- Follow professional practices consistent with school and system policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Demonstrates communication and interpersonal skills as they relate to interaction with students, parents, other teachers, administrators, and other school personnel.
- Adheres to school’s policies, procedures and rules.
- Demonstrates timeliness and attendance for assigned responsibilities.
- Provides adequate information, plans and materials for substitute personnel in case of absence.
- Applicants must have NCE / B.Sc or B.Ed certificate in related courses .
- Applicant must be computer literate (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have experience.
- Must be able to communicate well.
- Must be able to multi task
Aplication Closing Date
16th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of email.